Monday, June 16, 2008

Books About Poo / Dean Koontz


Obviously, I love to read. But, I was surprised to be in a church tag sale scouring the bookshelves and finding How To Shit In The Woods by Kathleen Meyer. It's a book completely dedicated to pooping in the woods!!! Fabulous! Finally, a book that teaches outdoor challenged people such as myself how to utilize nature's latrine! I began reading it and didn't get very far. Dean Koontz books caught my eye. I've never read a Koontz book in my life, so I'm working on Whispers right now. The action began early and has had me hooked since. In fact, I kind of want to finish this blog so I can read some more.

I'll get back to the poo book at some point... I'm a hundred pages into Whispers, and I can't very well stop now! It's just getting good!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is one of those books that I've always wanted to read just so I could say that I had (most people want to say they've read some classic like War & Peace, but I want to say I've read 'How to Shit in the Woods').

I'll have to come back and see your review. :-) I just finished reading The Book of Bond so now I know how to be 007, M, or a Bond girl, but not how to survive in the wilderness.

Heather said...

Oooh, The Book of Bond sounds awesome!!! But being a Bond Girl is no good if you can't poo in the woods! I keep putting off finishing this book, I should just suck it up one afternoon and do it!